Being a sustainable and ethical company is at the heart of who we are as a brand. Here are some of the efforts and practices that we engage in to ensure that we are staying as environmentally friendly and ethical as possible.
- Our talented factory workers in Bali are paid above minimum wage, have exceptional working conditions, access to annual profit sharing, and are provided with retirement plans and healthcare for their families.
- More than 75% of our swimsuits are made using sustainable Italian Carvico ECONYL® fabric which is comprised from ocean waste + scraps and made of 78% recycled polyamide.
- All of our prints are also made using eco-ink which is made from refined mineral oil and doesn't contain harmful solvents or VOCs like other petroleum based inks.
- We donate 10 cents on every that we swimsuit produce to the R.O.L.E. Foundation, a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the waste management system and keeping our oceans clean.
- Our mailers are made with 100% recycled contents. Many of our swimsuits are shipped in recycled cotton bags as well.